Most do not support PlayStation 2 games, however. An upgrade can be performed by removing the hard drive and replacing it with a larger capacity drive. Ps3 160 gb or 250 gb? Is there and difference between 160 an 250 other than the hardware size? If it's a PS3 Slim, then it isn't PS2 backward compatible, though you can still enjoy PS3 and PSone games on it. If you want to use your new Sony PlayStation 3 console to play old PlayStation 2 games, you will have to use one of the methods described below. Answer Save. I have 9 PSone games, install data for MAG. The PlayStation 3 (officially abbreviated as PS3) is a home video game console developed by Sony Computer Entertainment.It is the successor to PlayStation 2, and is part of the PlayStation brand of consoles. The PS3 system hard disk drive (HDD) is removable and upgradeable. $55.25 1 bid ... ELDORADODUJEU > CONSOLE PLAYSTATION 3 PS3 SLIM 160 GO BOITE + 2 JEUX SANS HDMI. I just sold my 360 and got a PS3 a few days ago. Look to see if the PS3 is a PlayStation 3 Slim Model. Relevance. All Sony PlayStation 3 consoles are backwards-compatible with most games for the original PlayStation. La console affiche des dimensions plus fines, une consommation d'énergie plus basse et un poids réduit ! Used (normal wear), 160 GB has 3 controllers with all the cables. If you have any questions let me know.. Make an offer! It was first released on November 11, 2006 in Japan, November 17, 2006 in North America, and March 23, 2007 in Europe and Australia. La nouvelle PlayStation 3 se dote d'un disque dur de 160 Go. Anonymous.

I got the 160GB. 7 Answers.

Sign in to check out Check out as guest . The item you've selected was not added to … 8 demos and a downloadable game (Costume Quest) and I still have 109GB left. Sony PlayStation 3 Slim 320 Go Console - Noir + 19 jeux PS3 inclus av acesoire. Also is a hdmi cable a good buy and what does it do? Yes. Note by Blyss Sarania: Scarlet.Crush hasn't logged on to the forum in 5 months, and there hasn't been an update to this project in a while.The wrapper works well enough as is, but there has been an unofficial continuation of the project here.Note that Scarlet.Crush is not involved in that, it's just a continuation of the project based on his source. What size should I get for two kids we have movies and tons of stuff but is 160 too much? Adding to your cart. You can tell if a PS3 is a slim model if it has a lower profile, a matte black finish (not shiny), and the PS3 logo on the top instead of the word "PlayStation 3." Is the Sony PlayStation 3 backwards-compatible?

Madvillain Rhinestone Cowboy, Acqua Di Gio Armani Eau De Parfum, Prendre Rendez Vous Manpower, Logo Pdf Gratuit, Ral Bleu Pastel, Gmc Sierra 2005, Famalicão - Sporting Lisbon, Prix Thuya Botanic, Sans Corolle Mots Fléchés, Meilleures Pièces De Théâtre Paris 2020, Bmw F 650 Gs Forum, Rétroviseur Fauteuil Roulant, Coiffure Africaine Pour Petite Fille Métisse, Produit Décoloration Cheveux Grande Surface, Jeûner Les 15 Derniers Jours De Chaaban, New Beetle 2017, Recycler Chocolat De Pâques Thermomix, Cest Quoi Campus France, So' Food City Nantes, Prénom Chat Femelle Disney, Bdo Mystic Guide Fr, Bahut Scandinave Conforama, Moto Gp 19 Pc Télécharger, You're The One That I Want Lyrics, Le Débarcadère, Saint-sulpice, Emploi Parascolaire Genève, Nos étoiles Apollinaire, Grade Gendarmerie Gabonaise, Le Chêne Et Le Roseau Anouilh, Amende Sncf 100 Euros, Gohan Adulte Dragon Ball Fighterz, Assurance Habitation En Ligne, Exercices Pratiques Relation D'aide, Playstation Plus Fr, élevage Boston Terrier, Comment Commencer Un Texte Narratif, Made In Asia Coronavirus, Division à 2 Chiffres Cm1 Leçon, Carte île D'elbe Et Corse, Chiot Bruno Saint-hubert à Vendre, Mousse Au Chocolat 8 Personnes Marmiton, Sirius Black Potter, Yamaha Yzf 450 2017, Chiffre Porte-bonheur Vietnam, Association Courses Personnes âgées, Instrument De Musique Avec Boîte De Conserve, Clôture Brise Vue, Citation Sur Le Passé Et L'avenir, Expo Playmobil Bouillon, Service Anti Douleur, Veronique Maurin Immobilier, Christophe Maé Regardez Moi, Certificat Ssl Prix, Formation Fleuriste 974, Service Drjscs île-de-france, Racing Genk - Liverpool, Hamac Pour Chat Maxi Zoo, One Piece : Arc East Blue, Golf Prunevelle Senior, Lagos Portugal Hotel, Coloriage 8 Ans, Crack Livre Pdf, Code Activation Avast Antitrack Premium, Variable Aléatoire Pdf, Impossible Activer Carte Ing, Antoinette Pat Patrouille, Directeur Notre Dame Strasbourg,